RE: Große Sorgen um Eisbärin Katjuscha- Sie ist schwerkrank 19.09.2014

#16 von Patricia Roberts ( gelöscht ) , 19.09.2014 18:34

Dear Monika, thank you so much for this update about the situation of Kati. It goes without saying that I hope from the bottom of my heart that her medicaments and further treatment do offer the desired result. And I am glad to read that she is apparently reacting pretty good and having appetite. Most of all, I really appreciate that this time, the audience/friends of Zoo and especially of polar bears did receive an answer in a decent way and in a timely manner. However, I have one remark: as long as I know Kati and remember her of former pics, she always was having this kind of big belly. I even recall that once I called her "hangbuikzwijntje" on one of the pics Christina M published (and that is some years ago, Knut was still alive). And on the basis of the pics that you and thers published here and elsewhere, Kati was rather always alert and active (sometimes even more than the two others). Therefore, I am wondering whether there is more wrong with her or whether this is again a kind of exaggerated story of the yellow press. Nevertheless, I will be more than happy when you publish pics of her on the enclosure again.
Please keep us, non-Germans, posted here in Knutitis.

Patricia Roberts

#17 von Monika aus Berlin , 19.09.2014 18:58

Liebe Patricia,

sobald es etwas Neues über Kati zu berichten gibt, werden wir es natürlich tun.
Ich denke, sie ist uns allen sehr ans Herz gewachsen.
Da Kati nun schon einige Tage im Innenbereich ist, glaube ich schon, dass die Berichterstattung über ihre Krankheit leider der Wahrheit entspricht.
Ich finde schon, dass der Bauch von Kati in letzter Zeit etwas dicker war, aber schließlich nehmen die meisten Eisbären um diese Zeit wieder etwas zu. Da macht man sich keine Sorgen, zumal Kati auch einen ganz munteren Eindruck machte. und gefressen hat. Und eine "Bäuchlein" hatte sie ja schon immer.

Bilder vom letzten Freitag, 12.09.2014

Monika

Monika aus Berlin

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.09.2014 | Top

#18 von Patricia Roberts ( gelöscht ) , 19.09.2014 20:02

Dear Monika, thank you for your reply. Yes, I think that you are definitely right and that her situation is more than serious. But I trust that you will also understand that, given with all the gossips and rubbish published in the past, one is becoming very reluctant to just believe what newspapers are writing. But again, I am hoping and praying that soon she will be her own good funny self and together with the others. And like you wrote, Kati with all her moods and habits became very dear to us all. I know that she is not young, but yet, I wish her a lot of good years.
Big hugs to you and have a good weekend (and please do not forget my beloved sparrows).
Patricia

Patricia Roberts
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.09.2014 20:03 | Top

#19 von Inge aus Kopenhagen , 19.09.2014 20:42

Danke für die Information liebe Monika.

Es tur mir leid. Gute Wünsche für Katjuscha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viele Grüße aus Kopenhagen
Inge

Inge aus Kopenhagen

#20 von Gaby K , 22.09.2014 00:47

Liebe Monika,

danke für die Info, die traurig ist. Auch ich drücke Katjuscha alle Daumen , dass man ihr helfen kann und
sie noch einige Zeit wieder weitgehend unbeschwert leben kann.
LG
Gaby

Gaby K

#21 von ralph , 26.09.2014 22:13

Liebe Monika
Seit deinem Bericht in KWM habe ich die Daumen gekreuzt fuer meine arme Kati.
Leider ist die Baerin Zara mit 31Jahre in Juni bei uns in Oxfordshire.
Ich hab so gehofft eines Tages Kati wieder zu zu rufen. Ich hab sie immer lieb und hoffe dass sie schmerzlos ruhen kann.
Aber wann sie noch frisst gibts Hoffnung weil Kati ist doch Kati.
ralph

ralph  
ralph

Neues Gehege für Eisbären - Das wird auch höchste Eiszeit!
Derzeitige Bewohner der Anlage

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz