White cuteness in Ranua

#1 von Mervi , 04.04.2017 13:50

Photos by Marko Junttila, Ranua Wildlife Park

Hello dear readers! It's me - your 'Nalle' again! Have you missed me?

I have a lot to tell you even this time. Maybe you remember my mama made me take a nap but now I'm fully awake - and I mean FULLY awake!

Mama, please, wake up! I need company!

Rise and shine, mama! Many polar bears envy us because we have so much snow here. We can't waste our time napping all day!

My dear son, when you reach my age you'll understand the importance of napping ....

But I'm not your age yet! So, please, open your eyes.

OK, that's better!!

Before we start playing I have to make my inspection round.

I'm really excited to see if the bushes are green now.

But first I try to make a snow ball. Oh bear, it isn't very round but it will do .....

Follow me!

Oh no, these stupid bushes and trees are not green!

I made a very thorough examination but no green leaves!

Mama, you said they would turn green ....

Dear boy, you must sleep many nights until the snow has melted and the grass, the bushes and the trees are green.

But mama, I've slept several nights today ....

Naps during the day isn't the same as the nights, dear boy. When it gets dark then it's night.

Oh bear, how on earth am I going to explain the difference between night and day in the Summer when the sun never sets here! That boy isn't going to sleep at all ....

Oh well, now it's still Winter so we can just forget about the Summer time for a while and simply be happy about our white enclosure.

Mama, I heard you! What else happens in the Summer?

When the snow melts we can go swimming and diving in our pool. You can also feel the soft grass under your paws. We can play football or play with a tyre in the water - oh, there are lots of things to do even in the Summer.

Why can't you tell me exactly when the Summer comes? How many nights do I have to sleep?

We never know the exact date but let's be patient. The Summer will come - sooner or later! I promise!

'Nalle' was satisfied with the explanation. He was so happy with his mama.

There are so many sweet photos of me. Mervi tried to choose the best pics but it was a mission impossible so I show you them all! Without further words - enjoy the white cuteness!

In the evening the whiteness turns into fireworks. The northern lights in Ranua are magnificent!

You are all welcome to visit me! That's all for now but I hope to be back soon!

Your 'Nalle'

Semper Knut!

Mervi

RE: White cuteness in Ranua

#2 von Frans , 04.04.2017 14:07

Phantastic photo's. Thank you, Mervi!

Frans

#3 von AndreaHamburg , 04.04.2017 14:28

Oh, "Nalle" is so cute!!! I am very happy about the fotos and I hope, there come many more.

AndreaHamburg

#4 von UrsulaL , 04.04.2017 14:45

Liebe Mervi,

Nalle ist ein goldiges Bärchen . Vielen Dank für die wunderbaren Fotos und die zaubärhafte Geschichte .
Die Polarlichter sind fantastisch.

UrsulaL

#5 von Nordlandfan38 , 04.04.2017 22:58

Hallo Mervi!

Auch für diese neuen, wunderbaren Bilder aus dem Zoo in Ranua vielen Dank! Du hast wieder eine ganz tolle und süße Geschichte draus gebastelt! Da könnte man stundenlag "zuhören"!

Und das kleine Eisbärchen ist ja so was von entzückend!!! Da kann man sich bestimmt kaum von dem Gehege tennen...

N.

Nordlandfan38

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.04.2017 | Top

#6 von Ursi , 05.04.2017 10:13

Liebe Mervi,

Wunderbare Fotos aus Ranua

Glückliche Eisbären in ihrem Element

Ursi

Mamas Simba 1998 bis 2014

Für immer in meinem Herzen...

Keine Zeit der Welt
kann die Erinnerung
an eine geliebte Katze aus
dem Gedächtnis löschen...

Ursi

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.04.2017 | Top

#7 von GiselaH , 06.04.2017 18:47

@Mervi,

ich habe den wunderbaren Beitrag ja schon auf deiner Webiste kommentiert.
White cuteness - das trifft es genau .

GiselaH

#8 von ConnyHH , 06.06.2017 19:18

Oh @Mervi ... 'Nalle' ist ein wundervoller und wunderschöner Eisbärenjunge und er ist auch schon ordentlich gewachsen
Nur seine Ungeduld muss er noch ein wenig in den Griff bekommen , aber er hat das grosse Glück, so eine geduldige Mama zu haben.
Wenn der Sommer erst in seiner ganzen Pracht da ist, wird 'Nalle' bestimmt seeeehr grosse Augen bekommen und auch verstehen, was Venus gemeint hat. Da werden sich für den kleinen Mann ganz neue Spiel-Möglichkeiten auftun. Dann heisst es: "Auf zu neuen Abenteuern"

Danke für diesen tollen Bericht

Ganz liebe bärige Grüsse

Die Erinnerung ist ein Fenster durch das ich Dich sehen kann, wann immer ich will.

ConnyHH

Derzeitige Bewohner der Anlage
Napping is necessary but oh bear, so boring!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz