RE: Live-Stream Eisbär-Baby in Aalborg

#1 von ConnyHH , 11.02.2009 13:30

Für alle die gerne von Zeit zu Zeit einen Blick in die Eisbär Kinderstube von Aalborg werfen möchten.

For all would like to throw with pleasure every now and then a look in the polar bear to nursery of Aalborg.

http://vejret.tv2.dk/stv/

Viel Spass / have fun.

Conny HH

Die Erinnerung ist ein Fenster durch das ich Dich sehen kann, wann immer ich will.

ConnyHH

#2 von clydene ( gelöscht ) , 18.02.2009 20:12

@Conny,

I love watching the baby polar bear at the Aalborg Zoo. "She" is so lovely, I got a message from Soren, who works at the zoo, that they got some hair and will be checking if she is a boy. I have made several videos of the baby and have them on my youtube account, clydene. :geek: I do this because many times I log on and see the fluffy arms or fluffy behind of Victoria.

Here is the link to one of them. I have 5 others, but I need to figure out who to convert them as they are huge right now, 300 megs. :boohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWOTSzn03vI

Bear Hugs,

Clydene

clydene

#3 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 18.02.2009 22:05

@Clydene
Thank you so much for the video link to the Aalborg baby. I love it so much. Sooo cute the little one. I will try to watch the other videos on youtube as well. :clap:

#4 von ConnyHH , 18.02.2009 23:09

@Clydene :winkewinke:
Thanks so lot for the link to the aalborg-baby. I will look at myself and look forward that tomorrow in all peace enormous to it! Love of greetings

Conny HH

Die Erinnerung ist ein Fenster durch das ich Dich sehen kann, wann immer ich will.

ConnyHH

#5 von Goldammer ( gelöscht ) , 28.02.2009 19:23

Dear Clydene,

Thank you so much for the video of the Aalborg Baby! Perhaps we will have more, as you announced?? Would be wonderful!

Dearest greetings!
Goldammer :winkewinke:

Goldammer

Neuigkeiten / News aus Aalborg
nichts neues aus Aalborg nur eine Foto-Slideshow der bären

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz