Midsummer Fantasy

#1 von Mervi , 18.06.2020 16:51

Midsummer Fantasy

Midsummer night is believed to be a time when magic things happen but in our bear world magic is possible even in the broad daylight. :-) The good fairies can take all possible shapes, too ...

Elsa in Bremerhaven suddenly noticed there were colourful flowers and beautiful butterflies in the polar bears' enclosure. To her great surprise the flying things could speak polarbearish. They told Elsa she could make a wish. After some thinking the polar bear girl wished something for her sister Anna.

You can imagine what a great surprise it was for Anna to see Mary Poppins herself come flying. The super nanny was accompanied with her small friends Jane and Michael. Hmmm, Tinkerbelly must have mixed up Mary and Peter Pan .... :-)

Oh bear, this was really 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'

All of a sudden the twins found themselves in the Austrian alps and the hills were alive with the sound of music.

Anna and Elsa are still very small but I'm sure that next Midsummer the hills will be alive with loud growling. :-)

Fiete is deeply in love with Schnezana and he had hoped a nice carriage for a Midsummer ride with the lady of his heart. He was very satisfied with what the fairies brought him.

In Finland it's usual to make bonfires on the Midsummer eve. This year Sisu had wished to meet a very special friend - Paddington!

- Dear Paddy, you don't have to wear a thick coat!

- Dear Sisu, I thought it would be cold in Finland but you're right - I'll take off my coat. But I'll keep my fur on, hehehee .... :-)

When Finja was admiring flowers in the woods she met birds asking her to make a wish. Finja immediately wanted to meet the cute Bambi. Of course, her wish was the birds' command!

Sweet Kulu's favourite fairy tale is the 'The ugly Duckling' by H.C. Andersen so he had wished to meet the characters in the book. I guess the swans were quite surprised meeting a polar bear in the water .... maybe they thought Kulu was a giant duckling? :-)

Shauna & Nordi met Cinderella who was going to a royal ball. The twins wanted to show her how it takes two to tango .... or any other dance! Before Cinderella left the kids she asked if they had a special wish.

Shauna and Nordi wanted to surprise their mama Gerda with Peter Pan! No wonder the polar bear lady was astonished when she saw this 'parade' in the sky! Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Michael, John och Wendy certainly made a fantastic sight!

Hope wanted to present Winnie the Pooh to her trojka Tala, Indiana and Yuma. First the kids were a bit afraid but soon Winnie and his friend had charmed Hope's kids.

Flocke - Dear Winnie, I need your advice. How can I make my kids take their medicines?

Winnie - Dear Madame Flocke, I want to quote my friend Mary Poppins: A spoonful of honey helps the medicine go down in a most delightful way!

Hertha's wish was to be able to do some dancing on a string. She quite obviously has a great talent even for this kind of dancing. The fairy wearing an elegant hat told Hertha she could have one more wish.

Hertha asked the fairy to arrange something that would really surprise her mother. Well, she certainly succeeded because Tonja fell backwards of surprise when she saw this! :-)

With the grand old lady Katjuscha I wish you all a happy Midsummer time!

Semper Knut!

Mervi

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2020 | Top

RE: Midsummer Fantasy

#2 von SpreewaldMarion , 18.06.2020 19:01

Das sind schöne, Fantasie volle Collagen

Marion

SpreewaldMarion

#3 von GiselaH , 18.06.2020 19:08

Liebe Mervi,

ganz herzlichen Dank für dies zauberhafte Midsummer-Geschichte.
Ich hatte sehr viel Spaß beim Lesen und Anschauen.

GiselaH

#4 von UrsulaL , 18.06.2020 21:06

Liebe Mervi, deine Geschichte und die Collagen sind zauberhaft .

UrsulaL

#5 von water , 21.06.2020 18:11

Liebe Mervi, es sind sehr schöne Collagen geworden. Dies war bestimmt viel Arbeit.

water

#6 von Monika aus Berlin , 29.06.2020 23:07

Liebe Mervi,

da hast Du wieder eine schöne Geschichte mit wunderschönen Collagen gebastelt. Und nicht nur die kleinen Bärchen sind dabei, auch unsere old Lady Katjuscha durfte dabei sein.
Vielen Dank für Deine Fleißarbeit.

Monika

Monika aus Berlin

#7 von Inge aus Kopenhagen , 02.07.2020 20:16

Dear Mervi
Thanks a lot for a wonderful trip in fantasy- wonderland !
Hugs Inge

Inge aus Kopenhagen

Allerlei Sachen (von Teddybärenmutti)

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz